We offer two options for individual 3- 6 month coaching called “Cancer Journey Coaching” or individual pay-as-you-go “Urgent Cancer Coaching.” These coaching options are conducted over the phone. In person sessions are only available if we have a Certified Cancer Coach in your area.
Cancer Journey Coaching (CJC)
This 3-6 month program is designed to give you the time, support and attention you need to tackle your current situation and begin to put into place some coping mechanisms and structures that will work today and in the future. Because this coaching program is designed to look at your whole being (body, mind and spirit), it requires time for you to explore and gain insight from all of the ups and downs of your Cancer Journey and to reach a point where you feel you can soar on your own. 3 months is the minimum time commitment for this option.
The CJC Option includes:
- Your CJC materials
- 1 – 60 minute initial discovery coaching session
- 3 – 45 minute coaching sessions per month
- 1 – 45 minute “Flying on your own” coaching session at the end of the program
- The StrengthsFinder 2.0 book and indepth assessment and discussion
- Unlimited email support between coaching sessions
Benefits of Individual Coaching:
- Personal one-on-one attention
- Personalization of the program to fit you and your needs
- Complete privacy and confidentiality
- A full 45 minutes of coaching time for yourself
- Schedule flexibility to work with your calendar
The Urgent Cancer Coaching Option
You might not be ready to commit to three months of working together or perhaps you want to bring coaching into your life when you need it. With this pay as you go option, you get a Cancer Coaching Session to address your immediate need.